Monday, January 4, 2016

Un Fin de Semana Poderosa

From October 5, 2015

Hola hijos de Dios! 

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS A:
Jane- I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL! 
Devon and Raechel- My favorite sister and brother-in-law ever! 
Ron- let's not remember how old you are;))))
Jen Morgan- How's it all going in Oregon??

Well don't we all just feel great after an amazing General Conference! I mean I cant think too much about it because then I remember its my last one in the mission and it makes me terribly sad, but on the other hand I was spiritually edified the ENTIRE time and I love that I could receive so many answers to the questions I had! Which were:

How can I consecrate myself more to God and to the mission?
How can I better achieve the potential that God knows I have?
How can I apply and feel the power of the Atonement in my life? 

Can I just stop you all say that almost EVERY TALK touched on these three topics! I was almost blown away at how much God answered me! 

  I especially loved the talks by:
President Uchtdorf: Are my efforts leading me to my highest spiritual ability? Simplify, start where you are, God will take you as you are and change you. Look at yourself eternally, He sees me as good enough because he sees my divine destiny. Trust in the saving grace of Christ that will take you to places you never thought possible. 

Larry R. Lawrence: What can I improve? What's keeping me from progressing? If we ask these things the spirit will give us customized council. Use the sacrament as a time to self evaluate and improve. Read your Patriarchal Blessing to remember your divine Potential.

Jeffery R. Holland: In temptation remember your mother and the Savior before you make a choice.

Bradley D. Foster: I know where you've been, I know what comes next, and I'll help you through it.

Russel M. Nelson: HOW IMPACTFUL WHEN HE SAID THAT MY GENERATION OF MOTHERS WILL PREPARE THE WORLD FOR THE SECOND COMING. I'VE NEVER FELT THE SECOND COMING SO CLOSE! 

Devin G. Durrant: Ponderize. I love it! I will let you all know of my weekly scripture to ponderize next week:) I hope to hear all of yours too!

Allen D. Haynie: YOU ARE NOT A LOST CAUSE. CHRIST IS GOING TO SAY, "Oh no. Not you again!" Remember your mediator, he UNDERSTANDS!

Well I don't have much more time this week but I love you all and hope you can all take the time to ponder on the beautiful words of our prophets and revelators, THE TIME IS COMING BEFORE WE EVEN KNOW IT! PREPÁRENSE! 

Les quiero un montón!
Con amor,
Hna Logan  

No comments:

Post a Comment