Monday, January 4, 2016

Agradacida por...

From November 23, 2015

Okay So I haven't been writing very much these last few weeks so I am going to write a little bit more today:) So your welcome for everyone who takes time out of their monday to listen to me... lol. 

Just to celebrate the season of thanksgiving:
I'm grateful for: 

So first of all Renato was confirmed a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints yesterday and it was the most beautiful thing! During his confirmation he was blessed to be a great and faithful example to his family (his parents aren't members but his sister is) and I just could see him going on his mission and I started to cry, hahaha. I was just really cool:) 

Also my ward here in Reñaca Alto is struggling a bit. There are a lot of problems in the families and the attendence to church is pretty low... so we decided that we would make a chart to read the Book of Mormon as a ward... we think that the members are lacking a bit in that area. It's just amazing the difference that there is when a family and personally and when they don't. We had a conference with President two weeks ago and we talked all about the Book of Mormon... and it's INCREDIBLE the power of that book. And I know by expereince that if we read it every day and APPLY its teachings in our lives we will be able to experience the power of that book too. I know its true and I know that it was made for our days. It helps SO many people come unto Christ and change their lives. 

I know that this gospel is true and that's why I am here so that the world can know what I know to be true. Read the Book of Mormon and you will feel the difference! Se lo prometo! 

I love you all and have a wonderful week! 

Hasta luego,
Hna Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment