Monday, January 4, 2016

¡Cambios! Fui Trasladado

From August 3, 2015

Hola mi seres queridos!

Well, I am now officially in Achupallas, Chile. It's close to Viña del Mar and our sector is called Reñaca Alto. And my new companion is Hermana Boylan from Utah. She's been on the mission for 11 months, so just one month less than me. My first GRINGA companion hahahaaha:) She's suuuuper hilarious so we pretty much spend all day long laughing, its the greatest. And we have some pretty great investigators here:) Even though our area is HUGE and a lot more hilly hahaha. But the people are very nice and I feel like we are going to do a lot of good work here:) 

Also, I now live in an apartment:) Which makes me very happy because the things are newer and we don't have to replace the gas every month or so. So I'm pretty much livin' it up here, lol. Well the best I really can in Chile ahhaha. 

So this past fast and testimony meeting was a very spiritual for me. I did something that I haven't done in quite awhile. I decided to fast for three specific questions. One was if I should extend my mission. And sometimes God is just super direct and actually pretty funny. lol. SO during my personal study on sunday I was reading 3 Nephi 6:1. And the very first verse was an answer to my question. I don't have it written down in english so you'll just have to look it up, but here it is in spanish: 

                         "Y sucedió que en el año veintiséis los nefitas volvieron todos a sus propias                                  tierras, todo hombre con su familia, sus rebaños y hatos, sus caballos y su ganado, y cuantas cosas le pertenecían."

So that was answer for me a long with some other things that I read and just so you all know, I am not going to extend my mission. The Lord has other plans for me. 

But I feel so thankful for revelation. I just can't believe that I can receive something like that and not have it be from God. I KNOW He lives and LOVES me. And I am absolutely grateful for the opportunity to know that truth in this life. I am so grateful for my  beloved Savior who suffered all pain and torment so that I, Hermana Ellen Logan, can return to the presence of my beloved Heavenly Father. And thats the greatest gift of all! 

Hasta Luego :)
Hermana Logan 

No comments:

Post a Comment