Monday, January 4, 2016

El Amor de Dios

From July 27, 2015

Well... I come to you all here with some interesting news. We have transfers this week and they've decided to close down our sector. So my comp and I have to clean our whole house and pack-up all our stuff. I feel sad only because yesterday we received a lot of miracles from the amazing man above and now there aren't going to be missionary to be spiritual guides for them. But my comp and I are going to leave satisfied and content because we gave it our all. We have worked our literal butts off here and I am absolutely sure that this is what the Lord wants, and if its what he wants, then that's how it will be. haha. So the next time we talk i'll be in a different area. Still cant believe that I have six months left! To think that I just completed six months in this sector and it passed by like that *snaps her fingers*. But I love all that I am learning and that after monday all that crosses my mind is missionary work. It's amazing. I have been majorly blessed to be here, to learn, to experience, and to change. And I thank each and every one of you for your great support in my decision to come on the mission. It's one of the best decisions I have ever made. 

Now for the amazing miracles that happened this week! wooohhoooooo! 

Miracle 1: So yesterday we had an investigator come to church! Her name is Roxana and we started teaching her in february and we stopped visiting her because she wasn't progressing. But with my new comp this past week we started to visit her again and she promised to come to church! And even though it was only for the Sacrament we could tell that she wished to stay longer and learn. And our ward befriended her super well:)

Miracle 2: As we were showing Roxana around a young couple entered the foyer of the church and they looked a little lost so I asked them if it was their first time coming there and the girl said yes but they explained that he is a member but that she isn't and we found out a bit later that they just moved here and they are in OUR sector- which doesn't really matter now because they're closing us down- but it was a miracle at the time!

Miracle 3: We went to visit some new investigators yesterday and it is a fam of four. Mom, Dad, and two daughters. But the mom was home alone with the girls. And we taught the restoration and the mom (Alejandra) and the oldest daughter (Antonia) accepted to be baptized on the 16th of August! Which now I'm not sure will happen since they shut down our area... But anyways..

We've just been seeing miracles from our beloved Heavenly Father for all the hard work we are doing. I love the mission. I LOVE these people. And I LOVE my Savior, Jesus Christ, and my Father in heaven who really love and know me inside and out. There is no better experience then the opportunity to get to know each of them personally. I testify that they live. That they are with you in EVERY moment. And they're love is infinite. "That love NEVER changes... its is just simply ALWAYS THERE." I love each and every one of you and wish you all a fabulous week!

Until next week, con todo mi amor, de Chile hacia allá,
Hna Logan


No comments:

Post a Comment