Monday, January 4, 2016

El Fin Se Acerca

From November 30, 2015

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS A:

THE BEST MOTHER IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!
Kaden Morgan! 

I hope you all have a great birthday and feel my love for you! 

Well I just got back from saying goodbye to my companion... its a weird feeling! Now I'm not going
to know who my last companion is going to be until wednesday! And it's a little scary and wierd that I'm starting my last transfer... my last six weeks... man I just never thought this day would come for ME... lol. 

Okay so just so everyone knows I am a lot better from my sickness. I have been better for about a week and a half, now. And I received something called "trunky papers" which contains my flight plans and the goals and all that fun stuff I have to do! 

So this past week we found a new investigator named Ignacio. He is like 20 years old or so, and we got to teach him a little about the Book of Mormon... it was weird because he likes to talk with us, but he doesn't really believe in Jesus Christ. So he kind of doesn't understand the purpose of everything... so we are going to pass by for him on Wednesday and see what we can do about helping him believe in the Savior. I feel like I would be SO lost with out the Savior! And I love the gospel for giving me that perspective, that because of Him everything is possible! Sometimes we feel like we are completely useless because we keep making the same mistakes and we never get better at anything, but the truth is, we rock. God loves us the way we are, and yes He always wants us to improve, but He allows us to feel good thanks to the Atonement of His son Jesus Christ! And thanks to the Atonement we can be made clean of everything and receive power to keep going, to endure, to get better. Basically Jesus is the BEST! 

I know that this gospel is true! I know that the work that I am doing is the most important EVER and I know that these next few weeks are going to be full of miracles! I love you all with all my heart and this next week I know we are going to work harder than I ever have! I'm stoked! 

Que tengan una buena semana! 
Les quiero!
Hna Logan 

No comments:

Post a Comment