Monday, January 4, 2016

Halloween

From November 2, 2015

Hey so I'm gonna send some pics from our halloween party that went super well, I think!

Also my comp and I dressed up super awesome, bahahahah

So this week we were pretty much just focused on this activity! We are working really hard with our ward so that we can have more unity and more support from them. And it went so well! I mean it wasn't anything like the states, but for Chile, it went really well! 

Besides the activity not much is happening here, we are just searching for more investigators to teach and my comp is freaking out because she only has a month left in the mission...HOW CRAZY!!!! 

Well I love you all and I know that what I am doing here is SO important in the Lord's eyes and I know that the best thing I can do is continue to serve him with all my heart, might, mind, and strength!

LOVE YOU ALL TONS!
Hna Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment