Monday, January 4, 2016

Otro Bautismo Viene...pero Qué Pasará con los Cambios?

From October 19, 2015

Hola a todos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I realized that I forgot to mention how beautiful it was to hear that Taylor, Aleena, and Jonah could finally get sealed! The pictures are beautiful! I got pretty teared up to see them and hear all about it:) I'm soooooo happy they could finally get sealed and have an eternal family! I love them all with all my heart! 

So this week we put another baptismal date with a kid named Renato! He is 8 and is the little brother of a recent convert! Let's go primary!!:) We are super excited! And it looks like we are going to have a halloween activity in our ward! But we have transfers this wed so either one of us could leave:((( I hope not, but God knows whats best... 

Sorry, I keep running out of time! But I am doing super well and I love hearing from all of you!

I know that my Savior and Reedmer lives and I love that I can apply the Atonement in my life every day! I know that we have a loving Father in Heaven who loves us! And I know that this gospel has been restored by our beloved prophet Joseph Smith! I KNOW it with all my heart and soul! 

Les quiero a todos!!!!!!!!

Hna Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment