Monday, January 4, 2016

Time Flies when You're Serving the Lord!

From June 29, 2015

Hola todos! 

Okay so this week I'm going to have another mission president. President and Sister Kahnlein (kenline) are leaving and we are going to recive President and Sister Diaz. They are converts and they are from the south of Chile. I am going to miss President Kahnlein. He is one of the most righteous men I've ever met and always gave messages that I needed to hear. But on the other hand I am very excited to be able to have a new president and learn and grow with him and his wife. I know that the Presidents they call on missions are VERY inspired and will always give what the mission needs. 

So this week my companion and I have been working unbelievably hard. We have met two more investigaters that have accepted baptismal dates and we are working super hard with Sally and her FOUR kids. We think that her kids are going to be the key. If we can help them to be an eternal family it would really be the greatest thing. We could finally share with her oldest child which is a 22 year old student. And we think that with the Plan of Salvation its going to help them to understand how they can be with their dad once again. Because he died 7 years ago. And to this day the kids struggle with that. Its something pretty impactful. So we are trying to involve more members to help them make this change. And Sally has become a lot happier that we are sharing more with her kids. So if you could all pray for her and her family tha would be great! They NEED this gospel. 

I know that I have never felt more blessed, more happier, more loved in all my life than right now. I feel such a great love for every person that we meet and teach that sometimes I cannot even believe it. Heavenly Father has blessed me with a ton of love. Love for the people, love for the PERFECT gospel, LOVE for the scriptures, LOVE for this work, and Love for my amazing family and friends. I have been SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO blessed in my life. And I thank my Heavenly Father every single day for the life He has given me. Mom asked me how I think my testimony has grown throughout my time on the mission... I have been thinking about it and I think that its just sky rocketed in growth. I dont know if it has been changed in a significant way or in one specific thing... I think its just become a heavier and bigger anchor in my life. I now know how I want to live my life. How I can become a better person. I was just saying this my compaion I am actually scared to come home. There is a spiritual level that can't be acheived at any other time in your life here on the mission. I feel like the Lord has blessed me with a love and knowledge of the scriptures. Of the amazing and perfect plan He has for us. I have been able to see the BIG picture. In that ALL these things on earth DO NOT MATTER. We get caught up in the wirlwind of new technology, new things, in having a bigger better house, car, phone, computer but with what purpose? To just die and not have anything after this life? No. God wants us to be able to grow as people, as families, spiritually. Because thats what's going to matter in the end. I have gained a testimony without falter. I KNOW who I am, where I come from, where I am going, and I know WHO I serve. There is nothing more fulfilling than knowing that. I LOVE my Father in Heaven, I LOVE my Savior and know that it is only through his sacrifice and mercy that we can live with our Heavenly Father again. I know that this is HIS restored gospel. And I KNOW that this is the work and the glory of our God. THAT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US CAN RETURN TO LIVE WITH HIM. 

I KNOW it. I know that God KNOWS it. And I CANNOT deny it! 

Yours truely, 
Hna Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment