Monday, January 4, 2016

La Ulti-ma Nav-i-dad... en Chile

From December 21, 2015

Inline image 1

Just a beautiful picture of us Sisters during our choir practices!!! Which they finally put on the blog! This is from October! Lol. I LOVE these beautiful ladies! 

And I found a pretty cool scripture for all of you:)) 

Mosaiah 12:21-23

21. How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings; that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good; that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, They God reigneth;
22. Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing; for they shall see eye to eye when the Lord shall bring again Zion;
23. Break forth into joy; sing together ye waste places of Jerusalem; for the Lord hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem; 

This was for us missionaries who sang in the choir. I think music is definitely one of the MOST powerful ways people can feel the spirit, it is INCREDIBLE!

So as you all know this week we had our Christmas concert! It went pretty well! Yesterday was the greatest! There were over 1200 people who showed up and we did three encores because the audience was soooo great! But it was such a beautiful experience! It was crazy because the concert ended around 10pm and we had to get back to our houses and we usually ended up getting home at like 12, yesterday we got home at 12:30am! And we had to wake up early in order to go to our Christmas activity that we just had today with our Mission Prez and like five other zones here. I'm exhausted! But it has been super fun and espiritual! 

I'm sending a lot of pic this week because I know I've been super negligent these past weeks, but where we sang for our concert was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! And they filmed it and said they are going to make a CD and give it to us, so when I get home you can all see it:) 

Oh, so this past week we were able to invite a 10 year-old girl to be baptized, from a part-member family. Her name is Antonella and she came to church on Sunday! It was sooo cool! Her parents are less actives and her mom came with her! It was sooo cool! I'm super stoked! So basically the mission is great, the people here are wonderful, it's almost christmas and I still can't believe it! Man one learns SOOOOO much on their mission but when it comes time to go home, it's all about applying all the things you've learned. Which I think will be the hardest part...

I'm not perfect, but thanks to my faithful friend Jesus Christ, that's okay. I can screw up, I can fall down, I can cry, I can make mistakes! Because thanks to Him, I can overcome it all! And so can you! This Christmas discover that unto us a SAVIOR is born. Do you realize WHAT that means???? If He had never been born... we would all be FALLING, dying... to never live or rise up again. That's why every christmas we sing praises to His sacred name. We give gifts, do acts of service, dance, share, and get together to celebrate! For unto us a Son is given, unto us a Child is born, and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace. 

I KNOW He lives and LOVES me and EACH ONE OF US. SO raise up your voice this Christmas in wondrous praise to the one who SAVED you, me, and all the human race. 


PICS:
My comp and I
My Sister Training Leader, Hna Hughs and I during my last Intercambio.
Here is a Chilean bus that we take ALL the time! Here they are called "micros"



No comments:

Post a Comment