Monday, January 4, 2016

El Cambio de Corazon

From August 17, 2015

Well, I've officially completed 13 months on the mission. Can you guys believe that cuz I definitely cant!
Just so you can all see the 13 month difference:
   
August 17th 2015


July 17th 2014

Well this is me hahaha. I love that I have been able to have such a wonderful experience here on the mission. To be able to learn and grow in ways I never thought I could. The lord is just AMAZING! If we truly give him everything we have EVERY LITTLE BIT, He can make us into the masterpieces He desires. I'm not EVEN close to being that person yet, but at least I'm on the way. I am so greatful for my Lord and Savior. Who has given me EVERYTHING. Strength, love, joy, and understanding I never thought I could receive, He has given me. I testify of the eternal love and power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It's REAL. And it only requires you to repent with all of your heart and you receive things you never thought were possible. 
"How sweet the joy this sentence gives: I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES."

Testifico que al entregarse al Señor, no hay cosa mas maravillosa. Nos cambia. Nos bendice. Nos da el poder, el amor, y el cambio de corazón que tanto necesitamos. Estoy mas que agradecida por este evangelio y la oportunidad de compartirlo con el mundo. No hay cosa mas importante por el Señor. Y Su obra no fallecerá. Se lo sé. Sean humildes y mansos al dar su corazón porque aquellos reciben el reino de Dios. El regalo mas alto que hay. 

I love you all with all my heart and I have no doubt that this is the true Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

Until next week, 
Hna Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment