Monday, January 4, 2016

Bautismo

From October 12, 2015

Okay so my scripture to ponderize this last week was Alma...and this week I chose Mosiah 2: 23-24. 

I hope to hear of all of your guys' scriptures to ponderize!!


Sorry I don't have a lot of time but I'm going to send pics of our baptism we had this last Sat of Andrea! 

Also I had the chance to practice for our choir of the mission! It's going to be great! We are going to sing the 18th of Dec RIGHT ON THE BEACH! HOW COOL! 

I'm doing absolutely fabulous and enjoying every moment here!!!!
LES QUIERO MUCHISMO!!!!!!!!
 
Here's the pics! 
Here is when I went to the choir practice and saw my x comps Hna Boylan and Hna De La Torre with her new comp Hna Zuelgaray who is the x comp of Hna Boylan it was pretty cool hahaha

Here is a pic from our baptism this past week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment