Monday, January 4, 2016

El Libro más Correcto de Todos

From November 9, 2015

Hola mis seres queridos!

So this week wasn't anything too special. But my companions Hna Holmes is freaking out a bit because she only has three more weeks of her mission. Which means I only have 9 weeks left! I just keep thinking about how much I LOVE the people here. Especially in this ward. And when I leave it will definitely be a big heart break! I kind of just planned my life up until my mission and never saw it ending... so accepting that is a pretty hard thing! And even though I'm not a perfect missionary and I dont always do as much as I should, its been the BEST thing I have EVER done. I've never grown, learned, loved, testified, or felt SO MUCH. It's incredible the things that I've experienced and I wouldn't change it for the world! 

This week I've been thinking a lot about the importance of the Book of Mormon. We decided we're going to challenge the people of our ward to read the Book of Mormon in three or six months together. Because we are seeing a lot problems between the families in our ward and many of them aren't taking quite serious their callings, etc. So we think that if they can (as a family) every day read the Book of Mormon they'll be spiritually prepared every day to face the opposition. And then they can work on strengthening others. And we are going to start finding scriptures to leave on their doors every once in a while so they can have a happy note every day to lift their spirits. We hope that will help them! 

Well I love this work. I love the feeling of bearing my testimony and feeling the spirit testify of the words we speak. I KNOW this is the true and restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that we have living day prophets that guide us in these latter days. I know that my Savior lives and LOVES me. And that He LOVES each and EVERY one of you. I KNOW He hears every thought you think and every desire of your heart. He knows you. Inside and out! Never forget that of all the GREAT and MAJESTIC creations of the Lord, YOU are His treasure. 

Con todo mi amor,
Hna Logan 

No comments:

Post a Comment