Monday, January 4, 2016

Perseverar hasta el Fin

From October 26, 2015

Saludos a todos! 

Ponderize: 2 Nephi 4:27-30

Okay so I'm sure you're all just dying to know how my week was, right??? Well let me tell ya;)

So this week we started planning a lot for a Halloween activity in our ward, which I have a feeling is going to be super rad! I mean it wont be like how they are in the states... cuz the candy and everything is different, but for Chile it's going to rock! My comp and I are working really hard with the members to get a little bit more support from all the ward members and get them to invite their friends and loved ones:) 

So wedensday we had transfers and the big suprise here is that...WE BOTH STAYED:) Which means my comp is going to end her mission here in Reñaca Alto and it pretty much means that I will probably end my mission here, too! Which makes me really happy because I love the members here and everything:) 

So do you guys remember Carlos? Well we had some interesting lessons with him this week because he KNOWS the church is true and he comes to church almost every sunday, but he just doesn't want to be baptized yet... which was a little frustrating for us. But we had some really powerful lessons with him and members of our ward where we smashed all of his doubts and where we were all just crying from bearing our testimonies... and he STILL doesn't want to get baptized. So now we are just going to teach him EVERYTHING. Everything that we have to teach him and if by then he doesn't feel like he should be baptized we are just going to share our testimonies with him for every lesson. We feel that eventually if he keeps feeling the spirit like this, the spirit will tell him what he should do next. 

Also this past weekend we had Stake Conference, too:) And we had ELDER TEIXERA from the seventy come visit us! The talks were INCREDIBLE and it was a wonderful experience! Elder Teixera had all of the full time missionaries stand up infront of everyone and it was pretty embarrasing, lol. But he gave a great talk about missionary work and I hope we can all put it into pracitce because it looks like mnumbers have been dropping here in Viña del Mar because and I quote, "We have lost the spirit of missionary work in our hearts" 

Well this upcoming week we are going to have another choir practice for the mission and I'm pretty stoked! We sounded pretty great the first practice and I hope with all the practicing we've done in our own areas these past couple of days will help us this week to just rock the show! I'mk so glad I'll be able to be a part of this my last months as a missionary! I really love music! ESPECIALLY christmas music! 

Well I'm doing wonderful and I LOVE the spirit and the wonderful experiences I'm having here on the mission! And I wish it could just go on forever! 

Que tengan una buena semana! 
Les quiero y los amo a todos! 
Hna Logan

Here are some pics from an FHE that we had:) Love these families!


No comments:

Post a Comment