Monday, May 18, 2015

Happy Easter!

Letter from April 6, 2015

Hola todos!
Happy Easter! HE IS RISEN! 
HOW'D Y'ALL JUST LOOOOOOOOVVVEEEE THE CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!
All of the talks were fantastic! The talks that impacted me the most were:
Jeffery R. Holland: Without the fall and the atonement of Jesus Christ we would all just be free-falling with no one and nothing to save us.Whitney Clayton: To believe is a CHOICE. We always have to take a leap into the dark before we can see the light. But once its there, we know it. And we cant deny it. Dieter F. Uchtdorf: No one obligates us to obey the commandments of God, it is an  automatic desire once we have felt his overwhelming love for us.Rosmarry Wixom (Im not sure if thats her real last name...It might be Minton): Don't let the questions you have allow you to doubt what you know. Focus on what you DO know and let it fill you up and the peace you will feel will surpass your mortal disability to comprehend.Henry B. Eyring: Every time you are about to give in to temptation when you fast but you choose not to, the relief of the people your fast offering will help will be greater. Dallin H. Oaks: Not gonna lie I loved it when he pretty told the youth to stop using their phones during sacrament meeting! How powerful! 
Those are just SOME of the highlights! I love how much I have come to love and apreciate General Confernce on my Mission! I have learned that it is something your need to prepare for.
Well this week was wonderful! We have an investigator named Yanett and she is awesome! We have given her 3 pamphlets from the three lessons we teach from Preach My Gospel and she is answering the questions from the extra study part at the end of the pamphlets! And this past week she accepted to be baptized on the 19th of April! There is just one problem... she lives with her boyfriend and two kids and isnt completely divorced from her previous marriage... So if you would like to pray for us that we can approach this subject in just the right way according to the spirit that would be great! I know she is feeling the spirit and really desires to know the truth. Pray for her that she will feel that this is the Lords way and what will make her happy! 
Well Im a little short on time but I love you all a ton! Im doing just fine and I love the spirit I am able to feel on my mission and how my testimony has been strengthened immensly! I love this gospel and the eternal perspective it gives us! I KNOW that this is the Church of Jesus Christ and it holds the fullness and authority of God and is gospel. I KNOW that our families will be together forever if we choose to keep our covenants because we truely love Him! I know that Joseph Smith restored the gospel of Jesus Christ and we now have a living prophet Thomas S. Monson. I KNOW it, I LIVE it, and I LOVE it! 
Sincerely yours forever,Hermana Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment