Monday, May 18, 2015

God Gave Us Families

Letter from May 11, 2015

Hello again family!

It was so great to see you all yesterday:) Miss and love you all!!!!!!!! So good to see my new nephew Jonah! He's beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Mom! Love you like crazy and I hope you realize the impact you have had on my life! 

So as you have heard I have a new companion from Equador! She is like this tiny, humble thing, I love it! I have a feeling we are going to be a pretty powerful duo:) Which is great, because our investigader Gabriel is having a lot of doubts about the church and we found out his mom was baptized in the church but fell away because she had a problem with tithing and now he has that influence coming at him on top of the fact that he has problems with the word of wisdom and the law of chastiy... but I know that we are going to be able to help him feel the spirit so that he can recieve a powerful testimony of the church! I know that there are people waiting here in our area for the gospel and its our job to teach them, not only the doctrine (or the dance steps) but to help them feel the spirit (or hear the music). The spirit is the KEY to everything about the church and this gospel and I am going to work hard this week to try and help all that we come in contact with feel the spirit, so I am going to share my testimony with EVERYONE lol. So look out world cuz here we come!!!! 

I have been able to grow a ton on the mission and I know it wasnt what I wanted or expected, but its exactly what I needed. I know that Heavenly Father really knows me and He knows what I need, just like each and every one of you. He loves and knows you better than your mom, your dad, your siblings, your best friend, your spouse and all of them combined! I testify that He is our Father in Heaven, He created us and everything in the universe and if we think about how small we really are compared to the other solar systems in our galaxy and then all the millions of billions of galaxies that exist we are practically NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. And yet...AND YET HE WHO CREATED ALL THINGS KNOWS YOU. AND LOVES YOU. AND KNOWS WHAT YOU NEED, HOW YOU FEEL, HE LISTENS TO YOUR PRAYERS, YOUR THOUGHTS, YOUR DESIRES. HE IS THERE. I proclaim that there is a Supreme Being and He is the Almighty God. But more than that, your true and loyal FATHER. And He is just waiting... and waiting... and waiting to hear from His child. Speak to Him. I promise you and testify that He is there. And He will respond. 

I testify that He lives that He sent His son to suffer and die for us. That we a fallen and unperfect people can live again in His presence. BECAUSE THAT IS ALL HE WANTS. IS YOU. WITH HIM. AGAIN. 

I love my Father in Heaven. I love His perfect gospel. And I love my Savior Jesus Christ who made it possible for me to live my Father once again. 

I love you all soooo much and know that He is blessing you all abundantly! Until next week, Godspeed<3

Love, Hermana Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment