Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Because of Him

Hola a todos:))

Okay so this week wasn't that much better than the week before, lol. We didnt have anyone show up to church yesterday and we didnt give out any BOMs either. But that just means that we have a whole other week to improve! We all have weeknesses and we fall short, but thanks to our wonderful Savior Jesus Christ we have the opportunity to repent and improve every day! And thank goodness because without repentence we wouldnt be able to progress or most importantly return to live with Heavenly Father after this life. And it is all thanks to JESUS CHRIST. And so there might just be a reason why there are TWO books that only talk about HIM, why He's important, and what He did before, during, and what He will do after this life. I love that BECAUSE OF HIM we have this opportunity to live, to change, to start over and over, to die, and to live again. And I dont know if there is one thing I have learned more than this on my mission but that He is our Savior and Reedemer. Without Him we wouldn't live and we wouldnt live again. There's a reason that you hear His name almost everywhere you go and so many testimonys of His love and miracles... BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO LIVED, TOOK UPON HIM THE YOUR SINS AND THE SINS OF THE WORLD, ENDURED COUNTLESS PAIN, AGONY, AND TORTURE, WHO DIED, AND WHO ROSE AGAIN. 
AND BECAUSE HE LIVES...

YOU AND I WILL LIVE AGAIN. 

And if you doubt what I say here's a video to help you. And if after that you STILL doubt, there is only one thing you can do: Get on your knees and ask. Maybe you'll feel silly and you'll probably feel like its pointless.. but if there is one thing I know its that you cant get anywhere or do anything if you never TRY. 


I KNOW HE LIVES. I KNOW HE LOVES. ME AND EACH ONE OF YOU. I KNOW THAT BECAUSE OF HIM THE UNTHINKABLE WILL HAPPEN. THAT THE UNTHINKABLE HAS HAPPENED TO ME IN MY LIFE AND I AM ONLY ONE PERSON OUT OF TRILLIONS. CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT IM THE ONLY PERSON THAT GOD WANTS TO TALK TO? NO. YOU ARE HIS CHILD. HIS DEAR, DEAR SON OR DAUGHTER. AND HE IS WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU EVERY MOMENT IN EVERY DAY. 
SO GIVE IT A TRY,
OR YOU'LL SPEND YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WONDERING, "What if...?" 

Con todo de mi alma, corazón, y testimonio,
Hna Logan

Here is a family thats moving:(( But they're super duper awesome! 

AND I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE GOTTEN MY PACKAGES:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))



THANK YOU RAECHEL YOU ARE THE BESTEST SISTER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD:) LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVVVEEE:)



Super pretty tree, Im still not sure what the heck the white things is... but I figured its something Ron picked out? It has his name all over it, lol:)


I may have died with the Hot chocolate because the hot chocolate here SUCKS and this was like heaven:)))

And it was so nice to have another taste of home:) Unfortunately it was a little mutalated so I couldnt break it into slices, but its still delicious!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU MOM AND RON FOR YOUR PACKAGE I LOOOOVED IT AND IT BRINGS ME A TON OF JOY!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333

No comments:

Post a Comment