Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Power of the Book of Mormon

Letter from November 17, 2014

Hola todos!

Okay so this week was pretty good. I have officially killed my second mom, and for these next 3 days I am training a latina that has only been out on her mission for a month. But she is super sweet and I really am being trained by her, lol. 

But this week we found a couple new investigaters and so the investigaters that we have are awesome. Really they are all just reading the Book of Mormon and waiting for an answer to know if it is true. I had an amazing experience with one married couple. They are reading the BOM and they asked us on our second visit how we came to know that this church is true. Because they really want to know which church is true. And so my companion and I were able to bear our testimonies. And the spirit was SOOOOOOOOOOOO strong! And then we asked them if they would pray on their knees with us in that very moment if the church was true. And let me tell you I was balling during her prayer because I could feel that Heavenly Father was answering her prayer. And after they both expressed that they were feeling peace, love, and calmness. And after they both shared experiences of how they knew that God exists. And we were all crying hahaha. But they didnt say that they felt like they knew it was true, yet. But I know if they continue to read and pray and attend church they WILL know its true. Because its the promise that Heavenly Father gives to us. And I know if our lessons continue to have the same powerful spirit, they will know. But they also need to attend church, partake of the sacrament, and feel the spirit that is in the church. Becuase I have recieved COUNTLESS revelations and experinces during church that are the foundation of my testimony. 

And so in other words if any of you are reading this and dont know (notice how I say know and not believe, because they are two very different things) for yourselves if the Book of Mormon is true, which church is true, or even if God exisits... and you really WANT to know and are willing do all you need to in order to find out for yourself... READ THE BOOK OF MORMON! AND PRAY TO KNOW IF IT IS TRUE! There are SERVERAL books about Christ, about God, religion, all of these things. HOWEVER, The Book of Mormon is the ONLY testiment of Christ that invites us to read and ask Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus Christ if it is true AND PROMISES us that if we do so, WE WILL RECIEVE AN ANSWER THAT IT IS TRUE. I know that this promise is REAL. Becuase I have done as this book asks. I have read it. And I have prayed to know if it is true. And I can testify to every person in the world that the Book of Mormon is true. It is the word of God.  I know it with every fiber of my being, and I CANNOT and I WILL NOT deny it. 

I love you all SOOOOOOOOOOO much and I hope you all have an amazing week this week! 
Until Monday and with all my love, heart, and soul,
Hna Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment