Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Surprise! I had a baby!

Letter from November 24, 2014

Hola todos!

Yeah so first I killed both of my "moms" and now I am training a new missionary!
But the funny part is, usually when you are going to train the assistents to the president call you first to tell you... and they didnt call me... so my new companion arrived and on our way to out house I asked her how much time she has en her mission. She said, Um this is my first day... and so here I am, lol. A suprise pregnancy for me:) But my new companion is super! She is from the south of Argentina and she is 21 years old. 

And this week was interesting... at church yesterday I was looking around at all the people and I just felt this grand love for everyone. Especially for those people that I have a good relationship with. And then yesterday we were talking with Brenda (the mom of my convert, Alan) and I felt like this is my last transfer in this area. And I just started crying, lol. Because first of all Alan and Brenda... I LOVE them. They are like my family. And the feeling that I have to leave them is pretty devestating. But I know that for the mission we need to change areas and there are different people I need to meet. But man. Now I understand how Andrew felt on his plane home where he just started to cry. Because really this love that I have been able to feel is soooooo powerful. And it makes me just want to stay here forever, but at the same time I know I have to leave. And I dont know if I really am going to leave or not, but I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father that I have been able to feel a small part of His love for his children. And I know that I wouldnt have been able to feel it like this if I hadnt decided to serve a mission. So basically I am just full. Full of love and the spirit and everything, IDK. Basically the love of God is REAL. That is all:)

And are you guys SUPER excited that we get to skype in like a month???? WOOOHHHOOOO! And christmas, I am super excited! 

Well thats pretty much all for this week. I hope you all have an amaaaaaaaaaazing thanksgiving full of lots of turkey and food and pie and yummy goodness! I will miss it with all of my heart! But give everyone a hug for me and everyone can eat a piece of ham and pie for me:) 

I love love love LOVE you all! 
Hna Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment