Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I'm Going to Be a Murderer...

Hola mi familia y amigos!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE!!!! I LOVED YOUR MESSAGE AND DON'T YOU WORRY, WHEN I COME HOME WE WILL SPEND ALL OF GPA´S MONEY AND BUY YOGURT AND HAVE HOT CHOCOLATE WITH MARSHMALLOWS!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVON! Just so you know I have been praying for you and your interviews so you better study hard! :) But I know you are going to do AWESOME! And whatever happens is what the Lord has in mind for us!
 
Ok so this week wasn't a very productive one :( The people here in Chile don't do ANYTHING when they´re sick, which is weirrd cuz in America if you´re not dying- you´re working! Lol. So many of our investigators and people we contacted didn´t want us to teach them, couldn´t come to church, or blah, blah blah... yeah so that was great... but on the other hand we got to listen to the General Womens broadcast! But I couldnt really understand it cuz it was in spanish:(( But the music was in English and that made me cry, lol. So even without the talks it's powerful! And we had an investgator come! Which was really awesome because two lessons ago she had a TON of questions about prophets, etc. Her name is Maria Jesús and she said she liked it and would come to General Conference this weekend so yay! We think that she will be baptized next month! And I should be able to listen to General Conference in English so that will be a LOT better! Also, I REALLY LOVE CONFERENCE because we get to invite a ton of people to listen to it! And it is something SO special and unique that people are super interested in it. So basically I friggin LOVE this church and General Conference!
 
If you´re wondering what I mean about being a murderer, it means I am killing my compañera next week! In mission language when your companion goes home and you were their last companion you "kill" them. lol. And pretty much this entire day we spent in central getting her passport and papers, etc for her leaving. So this is her last week and I am super nervous because I have to train my next companion with our area and investigator, etc. Which I do NOT know all that well! So yeah, but on the other hand I´m super excited to see if I get a gringa or a latina... either way I will be helped IMMENSLEY!
 
ALSO, EVERYONE I HAVE A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! I HAVE OFFICIALLY HAD MY FIRST DREAM WITH SPANISH! Ha! Mom said it would happen at six months! TRY TWO! Lol. It was super weird, but Mom, Ron, Dad, Ryan, Jen, Jane, Ronnie, Kelly, Marshall, Kaden, Kieren, Raechel, Taylor, and Andrew were all there and I remember talking spanish with Raechel. I dont remember what we were saying or what my dream was really about but, yeah! It happened! Lol. And Raechel was the lucky person I spoke Spanish with, lol. Yay, Raechel:))
 
Also, this week I have my first Zone Conference and I get to recite the first vision in Spanish... yay...
PRAY FOR ME!
 
Have I mentioned that I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the book of Alma? Because let me tell you, I LOOOOOOOVVEEE it! I have been studying it and You should see how marked up it is in my Book of Mormon! I just love Aaron, Amulek, Ammon, the sons of Mosiah, Alma, and the people of Anti-Nephi-Lehi! I just finished Amla 27 and when the A-N-L all just let the Laminites kill them because they buried their weapons and refused to defend themselves, I just cry! And then the Laminites are SO astonished and just fall to the ground and beg for forgiveness because of the thousands of innocent lives they just murdered! And the A-N-L are SO forgiving and humble! Gosh, I LOVE THEM! And I love ALL the AMAZING examples of missionaries in the book of Alma! It has helped me to know what I need to do to improve my teaching! So I can teach with "power and authority" like they did. The Book of Mormon is freaking true! I know it with all my heart! And I KNOW that we have modern prophets today like unto the times of old because we follow the same order of God that has always been. I KNOW that Joseph Smith was a prophet and saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, and that he restored the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ after years without it! And we invite ALL people to read the Book of Mormon and pray and ask God to know if it is true. Because it is either true or it is not. And you can know for yourself the answer.
 
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! You are forever in my prayers and I know that Heavenly Father is blessing you!
 
con todo mi amor y corazón,
Hermana Logan


The hill of death!


This is Catalina, she is a recent convert and after we were teaching her she got out the cookie monster and put a cookie in his mouth, lol! I was dying!

No comments:

Post a Comment