Monday, October 6, 2014

Two Conferences and a Death

Hola!

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS PARA:
Raechel, Jen, and Ron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope all of you had (and will have) an amazing and awesome time on your bithdays and know that I am thinking of you and wishing you a happy birthday with REALLY good cake:)) I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Also that picture of Jane is SUPER ADORABLE! She looks SO much bigger! Someone needs to tell her she cant get any bigger until I get home and then she can grow as big as she wants!

And I have officially killed my mom (mission-wise, since your trainer is called your mom and her trainer is your grandma, etc.) and will get my second mom on Wednesday night! So for right now I am in Compañías with the sister training leaders in a trio until then. And I should find out tomorrow night who my new compañera is, her name, etc. So I am super excited for the new change and I know with the Lord that all will be well! 
 
And can we all just stop and be in awe for a minute at HOW AMAZING COFERENCE WAS?????!!!!!! Man it's like when you're on your mission Conference is ten times more spiritual and ten times faster than usual! Or maybe I just haven't appreciated it as well before now... but MAN I had three questions that I wrote down before and ALL were answered during the conference, like the promise, and even more! However, We didn't have ANY of our investigators show up:( But I did find two new members that we can have at our lessons which is a huge blessing because we have been struggling in that area these past couple weeks! 

And I really can't spend the entire time saying what I love from General Conference the most so I will tell you that I REALLY loved these talks:

Jorg Klebingat
Jeffery R. Holland
Elder Christofferson
President Uchtdorf
Lynn G Robbins
The prophet!
Richard G. Scott
DAVID A: BEDNAR
and again the Prophet!

And really I love EVERY talk, but these talks I received personal revelation that was awesome and their perfect stories, analogies, etc.

Okay and also this week I had my first Zone Conference with the President and his assistants and the message he gave was AWESOME for me! Because my first transfer I have had quite a few doubts about myself and my abilities and thats EXACTLY what he talked about! We read this talk and I don't remember the name cuz I didn't bring it with me, but it was AWESOME and exactly what I needed! 

And during the zone conference I got my mail! So I got 3 dearelders two from mom and 1 from Ron and one letter from my friend Kelsey and it was like christmas! Thank you! And don't worry about how far behind they are because I only get mail twice a month so they add up until then. So feel free to send me more and longer ones:) and that applies to everyone! 

And now I just want all of you to know how much I love you! How much God loves YOU and that He, the all powerful creator of all things and people, KNOWS YOUR NAME! TAKE the time to read the scriptures and pray. It is not a matter of IF you have time, it is a matter of your priorities! If you say you don't have time for these things that means you are putting other things above Heavenly Father. So take the initiative to talk with Him and read His holy words! I can testify that they are the WORD OF GOD HIMSELF, that Heavenly Father IS ALWAYS LISTENING AND WAITING to hear from you! 

I love you all and am so glad everything is going well! 

con todo mi corazón,
Hermana Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment