Monday, June 8, 2015

Familias Pueden Ser Eternas

I love you all!!!! 

So hey there everyone. First and foremost this has been quite interesting to be able to write you today because we were in a library (well not really a library but a local where there are computers) and then all of a sudden the electricity went out.... and then we had to go searching for another one to write you all... and this computer doesn't let me send pics... so another week with out pics, sorry! But today we are going to have a Zone Activity which I am pretty stoked about! We're gonna play sports it sounds like which makes me REALLY happy because its been like 11 months since I last played sports!!!! So hopefully I can send you all more pics next week:))

So this week we were teaching an old investigator, her name is Sally, and she has had who knows how many problems in her life and is starting to lose her faith because she feels like God has abandoned her for all the challenges she has had and has in her life. But we invited her to start to read the BOM with that question in mind and to mark the answer when she finds one. And we also set a baptismal date for the 28th of June that she can begin to grow her faith and make this covenant with God to show Him that she isn't going to give up on her faith! So if you can all pray for her that would be great! I KNOW this is what God wants for her and needs from her! 

I got a cold. And I'm pretty grumpy about it! Lol. But it doesnt help that we greet all the women here with a kiss on the cheek, so you know it was pretty much inevitable... But I love that God always gives us. as missionaries, the strength to do His work EVERY DAY. It's literally a miracle every day that we can wake up and start off the day with the same energy and enthusiasm as the morning before! And I absolutely love God for that! 

Hey, you are all GREAT! And I am so proud and joyful that Taylor was able to bless my nephew yesterday! And your goal to go to the temple! WHAT A BLESSING! Sorry  wont be there, but I'll be there in spirit! I KNOW that it will be the best decision of your lives! I know this gospel is true and that each and every one of us has the opportunity to be with our families for ETERNITY! I KNOW it! And I know that it IS the plan that our Father in Heaven has for us! I know He lives and loves us deeply. And He will never, ever, EVER abandon us! 

I love you all so so much! And know that Lord is blessing you all immensely!

With all my love,
Hna Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment