Monday, June 1, 2015

Milagros son Geniales!

From May 25, 2015

Hola everyone! 

Well this week Chile had a holiday... and when Chile has a holiday there is basically no one in the street and everyone who answers their door says their busy or they have people visiting... so it was a bit tougher to have lessons this week, buuuuuutttt because we have a loving Heavenly Father who knows the desires of our hearts, we were blessed with another milagro!!! So this week were contacting people pretty late at night and we didn't really find anyone interesting or who was interested-or so we thought! But on thursday we got a call from a random number who was named Felipe. And he was asking for the direction of the church because he wanted to come on sunday. We were both a little weary because he didn't really give us his address and he thought we were Jehova's Witnesses, so we weren't very sure if he was an investigator or anything. But on sunday we called him and he was already on his way looking for the church! And he stayed for all three hours and he looooved it! 

And today we are going to meet with him so we can start teaching him the lessons. We are so excited for this miracle that God gave us! It was also a wonderful answer to a fast that we did on saturday after lunch until sunday at lunch! We are so stoked! 

Also this week we had a lesson with Dan, the gringo, that was a little awkward. We invited a marriage to accompany us because the husband is studying english. But it turned out that he doesn't really know much... so I was stuck translating the entire time. Which I felt was a blessing for me... but the wife kept telling me that Dan isn't going to feel the spirit like this. Which is true. And we are thinking about dropping him because he isn't really looking for this truth right now. And Gabriel actually answered his phone this week and said that he wanted to come to church with us again... but we waited and waited and waited outside his house on sunday and he never came out... so we don't really know what to do with him now.

But I feel that I am finally immersing myself in the work and my companion is awesome for helping me to become better everyday! 

I am so grateful to have this gospel in my life and the spirit to guide me through every moment and help me to strengthen my testimony every single day. I love the ability we have to read the scriptures everyday and prepare ourselves spiritually for the daily battle. Satan's power is strong, but God's power will always be more powerful! I know that my Father knows me and loves me. He will always there to help me and guide me. And I know He is doing everything He can to fulfill His work and His glory. 

I love you all sooo so so so much! 
Until next week,
Hna Logan

My last pictures with my last companion:



No comments:

Post a Comment